* All times shown in EST
8:00 am Morning Speed Networking
SynopsisGrab a coffee from the comfort of your own kitchen and jump into this 1:1 networking session to make new connections, exchange virtual business cards and maybe even see a friendly face or two!
8:50 am Chair’s Opening Remarks
EXOSOMES AS COVID-19 TREATMENT AGENTS
9:00 am Development of Therapeutic Exosomes
- Linda Marbán Chief Executive Officer, Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
9:30 am Radically Simplifying Production of hMSC-EVs for Therapeutic Product Development & Rapid Clinical Translation
- Joe Candiello Global Product Manager, RoosterBio, Inc
9:45 am Group Discussion: What Methods are Successful in Scaling Exosomes? Is There Any Way We Can Improve These?
- Lutz Ehrhardt Senior Marketing Manager, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
10:15 am Comfort Break
UNCOVERING CELL BIOLOGY TO IMPROVE EXOSOMES AS DRUG DELIVERY VEHICLES, Professor, Neurology & Geneticist, Neurology & Radiology,
Moderator: Xandra Breakefield
Harvard Medical School & Massachusetts General Hospital
Moderator: Xandra Breakefield
10:30 am Therapeutic Implications of Complex Signaling Networks on Exosomes that Orchestrates the Development of Neuronal Circuits
- Pranav Sharma Staff Scientist & Founder & Chief Scientific Officer, Scripps Research & Xosomix
11:00 am Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Extracellular Vesicles: Potential Modulators of the Immune System in Many Diseases
- Bernd Giebel Group Leader, Institute for Transfusion Medicine, University Hospital Essen
11:30 am Fundamental Aspects & Therapeutic Applications of Live Imaging of Single EV In Vivo
- Guillaume van Niel Research Director, Université de Paris, Institute of Psychiatry & Neuroscience of Paris (IPNP), INSERM
12:00 pm Virtual Speed Networking
Grab lunch from the comfort of your own kitchen and jump into this 1:1 networking session to make new connections, exchange virtual business cards and maybe even see a friendly face or two!
12:30 pm Purification of EVs From Infected Cells for Diagnostic & Therapeutic Purposes
- Fatah Kashanchi Professor & Director, George Mason University
1:00 pm Use of Stem Cell EVs as a Holistic Approach to CNS Repair
- Heather Branscome Lead Biologist & PhD Candidate, American Type Culture Collection & George Mason University
1:30 pm MSC-NTF Exosomes as a Potential Treatment for Covid-19 ARDS & Related Disorders
- Revital Aricha Head, R&D, Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
2:00 pm Applying Placental MSC-Derived Exosomes to Treat Neurological Disorders & Congenital Diseases
- Aijun Wang Associate Professor, Department of Surgery & Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Davis
2:30 pm Virtual Speed Networking
Grab a coffee from the comfort of your own kitchen and jump into this 1:1 networking session to make new connections, exchange virtual business cards and maybe even see a friendly face or two!
STREAMLINING COMMERCIALIZATION, PARTNERSHIPS & REGULATORY SUBMISSIONS
3:00 pm Commercializing Novel Therapeutics with Strategic Collaborations
- Richard Brudnick Chief Business Officer & Head of Strategy, Codiak Biosciences
3:30 pm Pre-Clinical Development of Exosome-Based Therapeutics: Challenges, Barriers & Opportunities
- Joana Correia Executive Director & Chief Scientific Officer, Exogenus Therapeutics SA
4:00 pm Early Stage Partnerships for Exosome Therapeutic Development: Considerations in Building Academic Alliances
- Zera Ong Commercial and Legal Associate, Evox Therapeutics